The Environmental Health Division is responsible for the inspection of all restaurants and retail markets in Delta County. The Division makes inspections, performs investigations, and enforces compliance with State laws and regulations, and also provides technical expertise and training for the food service industry in Delta County. The Division also investigates all complaints, reports of food-borne illness and food related health problems.
· Food establishment licensing, inspection and regulations
· Food Handler Training
· Restaurant Inspections
· Food borne illness reporting/investigations of licensed and inspected facilities
· Reporting/investigating food-related complaints
· Inspecting temporary events
· Wholesale food manufacturing and distribution