How Can I Get Help Quitting Tobacco?
CALL 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)
- Where other people like you can come together to help and support one another.
- Tips, videos, games, polls and photos that will help keep you on your quit path.
Enroll in COQuitMobile for free text support
Receive instant text support and coaching when you feel the urge to smoke or chew. Learn more about COQuitMobile.
Baby & Me Program
- 4 prenatal smoking cessation sessions when you commit to quit during pregnancy.
- Free diapers if you stay smoke free after your baby is born for up to 12 months.
- Double the amouunt of diapers are available if a household support member stays smoke free with the mom.
Call 970-874-2165 to enroll today at the Delta County Public Health Department.
The benefits of quitting are considerable
within 20 minutes of quitting.
More Quit Tobacco Resources
- TOBACCOfreeCO is Colorado's new cessation portal that educates Coloradans about available tobacco quit support and tips that set the stage to quit successfully. Additional tobacco facts with video, audio, and print resources advocate for a tobacco free Colorado. Their newsletter is also available.
- COLORADOsinTABACCO porporciona recursos y apoyo en linea para dejar el tabaco.
- Smokefree Teen is a site designed for teens to help tens take control of their own health.
- quitSTART is a free app made for teens who want to quit smoking, using smoking history to give tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges to become smokefree and live a healthier life.
- BecomeAnEX offers a free quit smoking program, called the EX plan, which is based on the personal experiences of ex-smokers.
- QuitNet is a social smart solution for quitting and staying quit by connecting users to a personalized network.
- Nicotine Anonymous is a 12-step fellowship that offers group support and recovery with anonymous group phone meetings.
- Fact Sheet: How does tobacco affect people in Colorado? (PDF, 785 KB)
Quit Smokeless Tobacco Resources