Rubbish/junk enforcement in Delta County is complaint driven. Any citizen within Delta County can fill out a Land Use Violation Complaint Form and submit to the Planning Department for review. If a property is found to be in violation of the Ordinance, the property owner will be notified to clean up the property. Download a Land Use Violation Complaint Form. View the amended Rubbish/Junk Ordinance.

Return to Planning and Community Development.