Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 Dashboard
Delta County Health Department has suspended it's COVID-19 data dashboard, and will no longer provide daily updates on positive cases, deaths, and vaccination data. However, CDHPE has an active data dashboard.
The State of Colorado Vaccine Bus Clinic is offering 1st & 2nd doses, as well as boosters and pediatric doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Walk-ups are welcome or make an appointment for one of the mobile vaccine clinics listed below.
- Thursday, August 11th, Back to School Event: Lions Pavilion Parking Lot, 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Sunday, August 14th, Delta Walmart, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please visit the mobile vaccination clinic site to schedule an appointment for the vaccine bus.
Colorado is distributing free rapid COVID-19 over-the-counter (OTC) tests directly to residents' homes. The program uses rapid antigen tests that show results within 15 minutes. Test manufacturers may vary, and users are encouraged to thoroughly read the instructions included with each test kit. Delta County Health Department will offer curbside pick-up only for the free COVID-19 test kits; call 970-874-2165 when you arrive outside the health department and someone will bring out your tests.
For more information on COVID-19 at home testing, see the Colorado COVID testing web page.
Anyone 6months+ is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine!
Schedule your vaccine appointment now, at any one of these COVID-19 Vaccine Providers :
- Health Department - 970-874-2165
- Delta Health Family Medicine - 970-874-5777
- Delta Health Internal Medicine - 970-874-7668
- Delta Health West Elk Clinic - 970-872-1400
- Delta Health Pediatrics 970-546-4000
- Pediatric Associates - 970-249-2421
- River Valley Family Health Center - 970-874-8981
- River Valley Convenient Care Clinic - 970-874-8981
- City Market Delta
- City Market Hotchkiss
- Safeway Delta
- Walmart Delta
Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Rapid at Home Test Kits
Frequent at home testing helps keep schools and business open by identifying cases earlier and decreasing the chances that someone will unknowingly spread the virus. Colorado is distributing free rapid COVID-19 over-the-counter (OTC) tests directly to residents' homes. Delta County Health Department will offer curbside pick-up only for free COVID-19 test kits; call 970-874-2165 when you arrive outside the health department and someone will bring out your tests.
In Person COVID-19 Testing
Your primary care provider should be your first call when looking to get a COVID-19 test. Other options for in person COVID-19 testing are available throughout Delta County.
Guidance for Businesses
Businesses can help keep Coloradans safe by following best practices for reducing the spread of COVID-19. There are multiple things employers can do to help keep their work environments safe for its employees and community. Some of these activities include cleaning, encourage the wearing of masks, and the use of portable air cleaners.
Fully Vaccinated Employees
Fully vaccinated employees who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 do not need to quarantine. The employee should get tested at least five days after exposure and were a mask for ten following exposure. Fully vaccinated employees who have any symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested and quarantine or isolate until they receive their test results. If an employee tests positive, they should isolate from others until they have no fever for 24 hours (without medication), other symptoms have improved, and at least five days have passed since symptoms first appeared. If the employee is able to end isolation after five days, they will need to wear a well fitting mask around others for an additional five days.
Current Public Health Order (PHO)
**NEW** 06/17/22 18th Amended Public Health Order 20-38
- Supporting Healthcare web page.
- For regional resources, visit Mesa County Health Department’s web page.
- Colorado Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 website.
- Colorado Executive and Health Orders related to COVID-19.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment: Information and resources regarding sick leave and unemployment for employees affected by COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control website.