Ballots will be mailed to every active registered voter the week of October 12th.
- Due to COVID-19, help us make this a safe election for everyone by returning your ballot via mail or drop box.
- Register to Vote or update your address at https://www.govotecolorado.gov.
- Find ballot drop box locations and Voter Service and Polling Center Location here.
- Sign up to track your ballot at https://colorado.ballottrax.net.
- Request a replacement ballot by October 26th to receive your ballot by mail by calling 970-874-2153.
- The Elections Blue Book can be found online at https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections.
- October 26th is the last day you should mail in your ballot to ensure receipt by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. Postmarks will not count.
Drop off your ballot in one of our secure drop boxes and know that your vote is safe.